JB Roche, based in Cork Ireland, design, and manufacture unique maintenance equipment for the aviation sector worldwide.
Our patent-protected IglooMX® inflatable work shelters and our FLASHPLUG® aircraft preservation systems have been widely adopted throughout the industry as they make maintenance activities safer and save airlines time and money.
Thanks to our innovative solutions, our business continues to grow strongly, and we are now looking to recruit a Sales Specialist.
The successful applicant will eventually be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire Sales function of our business. Developing and implementing new Sales strategies, identifying new business/client opportunities, and managing all customer/client relationships. This role requires an ambitious individual who we will work with to develop into a Product and Sales expert.
- Manage our Salesforce database comprising of customer information and potential sales opportunities.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss requirements/needs
- Become knowledgeable about all products and their specifications/benefits
- Provide quotations when required and manage the customer/order
- Processing of all Orders on our internal financial system.
- Identify prospective customers by sourcing new leads and continually generate new opportunities.
- Become a JB Roche ambassador – promoting our company and products on LinkedIn and social media.
- Attend aviation events and customer visits to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Suggest, create, and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team at an exciting period of growth for JB Roche. It’s also a chance to work in the Aviation industry – a business sector which is always evolving and exciting to be part of. Dealing with many of the major players in the industry is both rewarding and something we are hugely proud of as a company.
The successful candidate must-haves:
- Excellent attention to detail, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
- 3rd level education in Sales or Marketing.
- Proven track record in previous Sales roles.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Be a good team player with the ability to multitask.
- Always remain professional.
- Being an EU Citizen with fluent English (written & spoken)
- Being resident in Ireland
Other Nice to haves include:
- Having a solid financial and business understanding.
- Previous experience in the Aviation industry.
- Holding a current driving licence.
- Having excellent skills using Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Salesforce experience
- Full-time permanent position.
- On-site parking is provided.
- 37,5hr week (Monday – Friday)
- Lunchtime finish on Fridays
- Excellent pay rates
- City centre location