J.B. Roche (MFG) Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
J.B. Roche (MFG) Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site.
When asking for quotation on our site, We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
- Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
You may, however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
Your information. whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide in our contact form, may be used to send you quotation and updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally, identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 31/05/2018
Phone: +353 21 4 320 320
J.B. Roche (MFG) Ltd.
Unit 11 Centrepoint
Centre Park Road